I was given the opportunity to interview Social Media Speaker, Expert and Author Mari Smith on her new book; The New Relationship Marketing: How To Build a Large, Loyal and Profitable Network on the Social Web.
Mari is a true leader in the social web world and shares her knowledge and expertise unconditionally. She has become a main center of influence and always shares the most important and relevant information I am looking for. Not only does she tell us how to be great at relationship marketing, but practices her wonderful suggestions and techniques on a daily basis, including treating everyone as someone.
In the interview Mari talks about how to get started use the social web, using social media to build relationships, and how businesses and organizations can benefit from these marketing tools.
Topics and questions discussed in the interview include:
- What is the definition of relationship marketing, and what is new about this type of marketing?
- What are some of the most common fears that prevent individuals and businesses from fully embracing social technologies?
- In terms of building a loyal network, just how important is it to build loyalty? And what are some ways to do so?
- Do you think businesses today are missing out if they’re not nurturing relationships on all the major social platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and now Google+?
- With all the competing demands for consumers’ attention, how can business owners ensure they stand out?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes businesses make today regards social technologies online and offline?
- What are some tips you can share about how businesses can turn all this networking into an increase in the bottom line?
- What are some effective ways to build a community online?
- Who should read your new book and how will they benefit?
- How can people find out more about your new book?
Visit Mari Smith’s website, www.RelationshipMarketingBook.com to order your book today!
Mari Smith is a passionate social media leader, specializing in relationship marketing and Facebook mastery. She is coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day and author of The New Relationship Marketing. Mari travels the world to give keynotes at top events and lead social media workshops; she frequently shares the stage with notable leaders and celebrities. Fast Company described Mari as “a veritable engine of personal branding, a relationship marketing whiz, and the Pied Piper of the Online World.” With her popular blog at MariSmith.com, and her large, loyal following on both Facebook and Twitter, Mari is considered one of the top resources and thought leaders in the world of marketing.
Thank you again Mari for helping myself and those in my network become better at relationships and using the social web!