RV Tech Solutions is proud to part of a group of knowledgeable, local professional presenting at Redwood Connect Technology Lunch and Learn Series.
Technology Lunch and Learn Information
Here are the details about the Lunch and Learn Series offered by Redwood Connect.
- Date: February-July 2016 on the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the Month
- Time: 11:30am-1:00pm
- Location: Redwood County Training Lab, located in the basement of the Redwood County Courthouse. Want a sneak peek at the new lab? Attend the Grand Opening on Feb. 9th!
- Cost: $10 per class (includes lunch)
- Registration: Register at least one week in advance. Download Registration Form
We are proud to offer three online marketing and social media classes as part of this series. Dates and descriptions are listed below. Take a look.
February 10 – Intro to Social Media
Have a Facebook account? What about Twitter? Whether you’ve already dipped your toes in the waters of social media or are still standing on the shore wondering what to make of it all, learning how to interact on various social media platforms is crucial in order to survive and thrive in this age of digital communication. In this course, you’ll learn the ins and outs of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and more. You’ll also discover other types of social media you may not have been aware of and how to use them for your benefit—personally, academically, and eventually professionally as well.
March 9 – Facebook for Business
Facebook should never be underestimated. With over a billion global users and nearly 6 million active brands, Facebook is an amazing platform for; engaging with customers, generating leads, managing customer service, launching products, driving traffic to websites and amplifying brand messages. Understanding what Facebook users want to read and which content is preferred, is necessary to succeed. Learn steps to become more confident and successful in using Facebook as a marketing tool to build and grow your business.
April 27 – Blogging for Business
What is a blog? How do you get started? Are you struggling with content for your blog? Blogging is a great way to share with the world, what your business has to offer. Whether you are new to the idea, or an active blogger, learn tips and tricks on effective blogging.
Take advantage of this wonderful learning opportunity in the Redwood Area. Here’s a complete schedule of classes. We encourage you t0 attend the entire series!
- February 10 – Intro to Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- February 24 – Intro to Computers (Windows 7)
- March 9 – Facebook for Business
- March 23 – GIS (Geographical Information System)
- April 13 – Make your Smartphone a Business Powertool
- April 27 – Blogging for Business
- May 11 – Skyping & Emailing for Seniors