When a new year begins, many of us set goals for the future. We strive to make each year more enjoyable and profitable than the last. What are your goals for this year?
At RV Tech Solutions we know how important an online presence can be to the success of a business and it continues to grow in importance as technology advances. That being said, one of our goals each year is to help businesses improve their online presence. To work towards that goal, we put together this list of seven tips and tricks to help make your website shine!
7 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Website
- Have a plan in place. Designate a person to make updates to your site and develop a consistent schedule on when those updates should be made. Include a list that your group complied of exactly what updates are needed as well. We use Basecamp to team our team on track.
- Review your site. Take the time to go through each page on your site and make note of content or graphics that need to be updated. Make note of any re-branding or design changes that could be updated as well.
- Update content. After you’ve reviewed each page, make the necessary updates and add new content where necessary.
- Add news posts. Consistently updating your news section or blog is a great way to stay connected to your customers. It is also very effective for search engine optimization (SEO) because it gives search engines more content to find and shows that your website is active and improving. Click here blog topic ideas.
- Enhance your website with graphics and photos. They say a photo is worth 1,000 words…and it’s true. Pictures can draw visitors to your site. Again, do a quick review of your pages and find places where photos or graphics can be added or updated. Take photos of your own, hire a professional photographer, use stock photos (we like dollarphotoclub.com) or use tools like Canva.com to create fun and informational graphics. When adding these photos and graphics make sure that you are optimizing them for search engines.
- Optimize your site for SEO. Do you want your site to appear near the top of the list on search engines like Google? Of course, you do! In order to make that happen, you need to take some time to optimize your pages, images, and blogs. Each time you add a new blog or page, complete the SEO section before publishing. Not sure how to do this? Clients can review their RV Tech Solutions training document or contact us to set up a training session.
- Utilize social networks. Posting on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube…and the list goes on, is a perfect way to draw more followers to your site. Share news posts, pages and other information on your social networks. Be sure to include a link to that specific information on your website. This will increase your website traffic if done on a regular basis. And don’t forget to add a Call To Action (what you want your visitor to do) on your web pages and blog posts!
You’ve invested time and resources into making a polished and relevant website for your company. Ensure that it continues to shine this year and in the future. Follow these seven steps above to soar into the new year with the utmost confidence in your online presence.
Want Additional Information?