It’s that time of year when we’re thinking about ways to better market our business- using our website of course! Here at Redwood Valley Tech Solutions, we have a “go to” list of tools and ideas to help increase awareness and grow leads using online measures. What better way to get your marketing in gear than to find ways to enhance your website!
We’re going to share that list with you, so you can work to enhance your website and give your online presence a boost! After all, your website and content should always be changing, growing and increasing leads for your business. Follow some or all of these tips and ideas will help you achieve just that!
Ideas and Tools to Enhance Your Website and Boost Your Online Presence
- Create blogs and articles that are helpful and useful to your audience. What do they call or ask you about on a regular basis? Answer those questions! Need help getting started? Follow our Blog Content Checklist!
- Create Goals in Google Analytics and start tracking leads and conversion rates through your website.
- Give your website photos and banners a makeover. Try free and paid stock photo options, work with a local photographer, take your own photos (our mobile devices are a great resource) or use the free stock photos in your Media Library on our new WordPress hosting accounts.
- Get started with Marketing Automation! Nurture leads and create personal connections with your clients.
- Create videos for your website and share on social networks.
- Get the green light! SEO is always changing and ongoing. If you’re not “doing SEO” on your website posts and new pages, now is the time to vamp up your website SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We’re here to help; teach you how or do it for you!
- Create campaigns to gather leads using custom landing pages – easy drag and drop tools for fabulous web page layout and design. Interested? We’ve got new tools for you to give this a try – let us know!
Here’s a few sample pages to give you an idea on what you can do with this new tool!
– Jason Falls’ Speaking
– SW MN ELCA Funding Initiative
– CheckPoint MN at Redwood Area Chamber & Tourism
– Farmgate Consulting Event
– Redwood Area Chamber & Tourism Annual Dinner
- Use “pop-up” windows, notification bars, live chat and other tools to gather leads and connect with visitors.
- Gather feedback and reviews for your website and social networks. P.S. This is great for SEO!
- Become a WordPress Master! Learn how to master the basics and advanced features of your WordPress website. Sign up to join the club learn more about our new program – launching soon!
- Bonus #11: Start selling your products or services online. With WordPress and payment processors like PayPal, starting a simple eCommerce site can be a breeze!
Now you’re ready to tackle new and exciting enhancements to your website. Need help implementing any of these ideas and tools? Contact us – we’re ready to help!
Don’t have the time or resources to complete these online marketing projects? We’ve got options to help, whether it’s a complete online marketing plan or relying on our team to be “your team” through our Care Plan packages, we’ll give your business an online boost!